Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Progress.....Like Me.

So here I am.
                                                                  
   Flailing, aware, sometimes really aware.....
I awake from a thick medicine that frees but suffocates.
And the virus that it impedes, is opportunistically feeding, ready to infect the inner sanctum.
And the blanketing society, with it's puppet strings tied to countless extremities.
And the infection of self-centered dismissal shuts down my softness. 
The virus is diagnosing the end again, with a new day and a new finality.
Just like a tapeworm that weakens, it siphons pulsing joy from my dimensional awareness .  
With it's vicious malice of fear.
   
    Throbbing, vibrating, acting.....
Condensed energy blows out my centered equilibrium.
And tears out small veins in the struggle to remember identity.
And what character is needed to play now. 
Yet it is our task as we enter the battle.
Of survival, revival, a gentle yearning.

   Sometimes thriving, often striving, always diving.....
In the mirrored funhouse,
We rarely look into our tired eyes.
But strive for something better,
as long as it doesn't mean changing our lives.
Get up and face the dragons that aren't there.
So we can meet the swirling grayness of apparition.
But as I move slowly towards your kiss.
And the eternal comfort of our embrace.
I ask myself the questions of life.
But never stop allowing myself to nurse my wounds with a loving hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment